Sovereign/Feminine TEN COMMANDMENTS Poster
A beautiful art print of "The Sovereign/Feminine Ten Commandments" - which references, yet is quite femininely distinct from, the original biblical Ten Commandments, and is (of course) all about SELF LOVE, HONORING THE BODY, HEALTHY BOUNDARIES and more nourishing, worthwhile themes.
An amazingly powerful and affirming choice for the wall of your home, healing practice, or any other space you wish to infuse with strength and love.
The text of the print, written by author Sara Sophia Eisenman, reads as below:
My Sovereign/Feminine Ten Commandments
1) Thou shalt honor and heed thy body first, as the divine portal and tuning fork of holiness on Earth.
2) Thou shalt believe in thyself and hold thyself worthy and capable (recognizing that thou art deeply loved and divinely supported).
3) Thou shalt accept personal responsibility for thine own being and doing - and *ONLY THINE*.
4) Thou shalt NOT apologize for taking up space or being thyself, in accordance with thy truth.
5) Thou shalt fully honor ALL thy emotions as messengers, feel thy feelings, and allow them to transform thou meaningfully.
6) Thou shalt honor ALL aspects of the life force to the greatest of thy capacity, recognizing thyself in the continuum of nature and cosmos.
7) Thou shalt rise above scarcity consciousness and recognize that thy sovereign actualization supports the good of all, as does that of others. Accordingly, thou shalt seek to build up, elevate and hold the best for not only thyself, but all in thy life.
8) Thou shalt recognize that honoring thy Mother (the divine Feminine), is just as important as honoring thy Father (the divine Masculine), that they are divinely complementary and equally essential, but not the same - and endeavor to truly understand what these are and what they mean to thou.
9) Thou shalt marry thy dreamspace (Heaven, intentions, imagination, will) with thy physical space (Earth, actions, actualized commitment), that thou might be a potent creator of goodness and beauty.
10) Thou shalt set strong boundaries and REST as needed; and thou shalt also have fun, laugh, dance, play, be bold, connect, enjoy thyself in a holy manner - and thou shalt NOT feel even remotely guilty for it.
( About the item:
This poster has a partly glossy, partly matte finish and it'll add a touch of sophistication to any room.
• 10 mil thick
• Slightly glossy
• Fingerprint resistant )